Sunday, April 5, 2009

map the soul ; epik high.



i remember my first glimpse of her face. i saw you smile. then i smile. i was straight blown away. mesmerized by your beauty. from your feet to your hands. how cold one be so beautiful i don't understand. heaven sent. God's gift without a doubt in my mind. sometimes i wonder why our paths decided to collide. we started off as perfect strangers. boy meets girl, infatuation to love. now you're my whole entire world. destiny taps me on the back. saying hello. but really it was your touch. no and i'll never let you go. then you spoke. i never heard a voice so sweet. heavenly/ and from her words, man, i knew this girl was deep. just like me. with times to worry and times to play. we'll sit and stress over life. or just burn the day away. i know for sure in your past life. we had to be friends. living and dying together. knowing that we would meet again. it's just a blessing to have you in my life. i was destined to be with you. my privilege. so amazing, no question. and i'm knowing, soon enough we'll get where we're going. just thinking about it i can feel my heart growing. am i tripping? or is it that i can finally see? i don't know but my heart is saying that you're the one for me. please belive me. i'm exactly where i want to be. this rhyme is written from my heart to you. sincerely.
no reason to live, without you.

____________________________________________
map the soul. epik high. love. genius. all the same. mapthesoul.com

No comments: