Saturday, April 11, 2009

nodame+chiaki.

so yesterday, i REfell in love with NODAMECANTABILE. the japanese drama based on the manga. i am SO SO SO a nodame. messy. quirky. crazy. food stealing. musician. in love with the AMAZING chiaki. teehee. my crazy OTP. forsure. so i spent the day. "getting" the nodame cantabile OST. and making nodame graphics. and promising myself to watch the new episodes over the summer. and screaming "chiaki senpaiiiiiiiiiii" at my sister. heartheartheart.

yesterday was fun. i watched idol army. with shinee AND 2PM. with my little sister. and we were laughing like maniacs. it was so freaking hilarious. man, i love 2PM they just make me laugh so muchhhhhhhhh. KATHY. YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THOSE ARMS AND ABS, mmmm jaebum.

resisted the temptation to im up the love of my life. but then i did it anyways. and yes, made a total fool of myself. that's jessica for you. bedtime stories was a good movie. heart.heartheart.

No comments: