Friday, December 19, 2008

mario kart love song.

icon of the day: kim taeyeon: because she lives due to david's heroic actions.
icon credit: jessicanguyen_asdf @ soompi.
song of the day: my only wish: britney spears. in honor of christmas.
honorable mention: mario kart love song: some guy. because david has yet to serenade me with this song.

today is friday. and what a beautiful day it was. so many things to talk about. i'm in a beautiful mood. and it was a beautiful day. did i say that already? it was the last day of school. now it is officially winter break. what more can i say?

icon of the day. i have decided to alternate girl boy icons. so taeyeon is back. just cause i like the blowfish face. song of the day. my only wish by britney spears. not that i'm a humungorous fan. but it's such a cute song that i love every year when christmas time comes along. and it tells the story of my life. ;D honorable mention. mario kart love song. i never heard it before. but david was supposed to sing it to me, but he didn't! >:D so i listened to it myself and it is so cute. ^_^ the guy has a really nice voice. so that is my honorable mention for the day.

school today was lovely. so many parties, oh my bad. cultural events. first period: watched the dark knight and i was sitting on the couch with andrew and the whole time, well every now and then he would shove his elbow in my face to bother me. -punches andrew- psst, how'd you get that scratch on your face?! and brian and connie had to do their bet thing today. by far, brian's was the funniest. ^_^ i loved your soliloquy! second period just kind of hanged out. and then it was the assembly! ALMOST sat next to korea. :P oh yeah, MR PERRY. I'M GOING TO MISS YOU AND YOUR CLAP GAME. D: third period. lunch with mrscrosby. LASAGNA! yummmmmy. fourth period. blah. lunch! we ate took some pictures. had some fun. :D we sang i'm yours. and duy, being the jerkhead he is. said are you guys going to start singing now. after we finished. D: fifth period. MATTHEW! you give amazing massages! and peter, you are very welcome that i saved you! and fixed the printer! sixth period. MYTHBUSTERS. after school, i'm going to miss you until monday! <3

choir party thing. it was pretty okay. JIMMY, freaking dragged me over to his camera thing and interviewed me. it was quite the embarassing situation. but i had fun overall. IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! i'm so excited. i miss you the mostest, who ever you are.

i'll pause this game so our love will never end. the end.

No comments: