Friday, December 12, 2008

the best.

on friendship: so lately, i feel really close to kathy and maria and kelly. like we've forged this bond to fight for our friendship. to support each other, through thick and thin. to never give up on what we care about. to love one another like a family. thanks. for coming to support me at my challenge. even though i told you guys to leave. it really meant a lot to me. thanks for laughing at the lame jokes. it's fun to talk about "korea" and "china" and korea at war with vietnam. the cold war ending, thank goodness. thanks for being a creeper and making me laugh. thanks for sticking your hands in each others sleeves, and fixing tay's hair. and grabbing ken's love handles. and yelling kathy's name during her concert. and playing the innocent game during lunch. and planning the christmas party. and caring about what i think and my opinion. thanks for making me a stronger person. for making me a better person. for improving my me.

today's wish: i wish i could be brave enough to tell you what's inside here.
...oh look. a shooting star. beautiful.

don't forget about me. the end.

No comments: