Sunday, December 7, 2008

long time no see.

icon credit: jessicanguyen_asdf @ soompi.
song of the day: can you hear me: taeyeon. beethoven virus OST.
book of the day: the joy luck club. by amy tan.

long time no see my dear blog. not that anyone's reading. i haven't been on since my birthday. hmm, what's happened since my birthday. i opened a taking requests thread on soompi to make graphics for people. which is going very well. and i'm totally excited about it. you can click the above link to check it out. uhm. lunch table people are planning a party at my house for christmas. i'm very excited about it. we're doing secret santa. and i have. ____. yeah right, like i'm going to tell. ^^; what else. we got married! that show is so awesome. love love love. but. sad for the next two weeks because hyunjoong/hwangbo couple are leaving. :( my favoritest couple. they're dropping like flies. it sucks. but i like the new couples. especially hwanhee/hwayobi. they're super cute. and only recently have i agreed on sondambi/marco. because he did that cute bridge proposal thing. school sucks. well not really. but i really need to get my grade in english up by second semester. wish me luck!

went to disneyland on thursday. and GARRETT CAME. :( i felt very nostalgic. me and kathy were like. super nostalgic. because garrett used to sit next to me in orchestra and we had lots of fun times making fun of me. :( i hope he comes back second semester. because i miss him a lot! disneyland was fun. IT SNOWED!...bubbles. still, it was totally amazing. but i came home totally sick. and now i'm super sick. and it sucks. BUT THE SNOW WAS AWESOME. and matterhorn was so scary. :( splash mountain was fun! but isn't it always? funnel cake. i ate it for the first time. very very yummy. emily ate a whole one by herself. o_O crazy. uhm, let's see. about this blog. i will try to maintain it. cause i miss it.

marco: "throw this as far as you like me. and i'll go get it for you. because as long as you love me, i'll always bring your feelings back." the end.

No comments: