Friday, January 23, 2009

sunshine after the rain.

you're my sunshine after the rain...today it rained. it was very cold. it made me sleepy. but hyper at the same time, which doesn't make...sense. XD so in the morning, like always i get my breakfast. and i kinda got asked to wf by breakfast guy i think? but i didn't know at the time, so i basically was like NO! XD sorry breakfast guy. :D uhm, first period. math quest was okay, kinda hard those two word problems. second period, walked around with vi talking about korean entertainment and convincing her to watch we got married. ^^: break, was normal was usual. third period. caught dynamite looking the pity me look. shot back an eff you look. :D hahahha! fourth period. speeches. i realized i did my works cited wrong! ehhhhhhh! gahhhhhhhhh! -dies- but i didn't have to go, so whooot. lunch time. duy let my borrow his jacket. thanks! ^^: it was very warm, and did not smell bad. XD walked around with the guys cause maria and kathy ditched me! gahhh! fifth period and sixth, eh whatever. chemistry benchmark was easy peasy. i'm placed fifteenth out of 173 students. whooot, must climb higher! after school! got ditched by kathy cause she went to hotpot. then me and andrew waited for maria. walked over to duy who was being lame. called kelly. was lame. spent the rest of the time talking to maria and andrew and kelly [phone] in front of the library. and being weird. after afterschool; volunteered at church. :D overall analysis: cute day. :D

GAH I MUST STUDY FOR MY APEUROFINAL! and prepare for my speech! D: blahhh! life life life. how lively it is. like the lively wings on a lively bird. i don't even know what i'm talking about. school is boring without kelly. D: kelly has been sick for TWO WHOLE DAYS. i mean come on. ditcherrrrrrrr! xD no more staying up til four am okay kelly?! tsk tsk tsk tsk, but we missed you so come back to school! :D that way we can make fun of andrew again. it's less fun without you. so get well soon! :D i have some things to say; but i'd rather not say them. because. i don't know. it'd just be weird to say. so i'll say them in my head. mmmm. okay. :D

you're my sunshine after the rainnnn. dear diary, today i saw a boy and i wonder if he noticed me, he took my breath away. everytime i try to fly i fall without my wings, i feel so small.
DON'T TRUST ME CAUSE I'M A HO? LOOOOOOOL. :D i'm singing in the rain, i'm singing in the rain! tell me tell me tell me you want me want me want me too. [kelly head shake] all i got is the pen and this paper thing? they don't know how long it takes, waiting for a love like this. i believe. my sassy girl. well a you dun done me and you bet i felt it. i tried to be chill but you're so hot that i melted. sing along. the xfiles theme song. O_O; he walked right by me, little did i know he stole my heart. hold on for dear life. hopeless, head over heels in the moment, i never thought that i'd get hit by this lovebug tonight. or something like that. romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. who let the dogs out? who who who who? :D eat you up, eat you up. dun dun dun. XD i want nobody nobody but you. nobody nobody but youuuuuuuuu. -heart-

fate is building a bridge of chance for someone you love. -the end.

No comments: