Wednesday, January 21, 2009

just like this;

icon of the day: yijung+gaeeul. from bbf!
song of the day: like being hit by a bullet; baek ji young.

link of the day: neil's yoobin fansite!
watching: my sassy girl.
to do: catch up on my sleep + neil's graphics + study for euro final on wednesday.

happy thursday! one more day til friday guys whooooooot. GET WELL SOON KELLY. D: we missed you at school today. D: HAPPY ONE MONTH to our favorite lunch table couple. we will call them andria. :D cute right?

icon of the day: yijung + gaeul! from boysbeforeflowers. i like how i cropped it. and can anyone else tell that i love love love love love the pottery couple? :D yayyyy! -pats self on back- song of the day: like being hit by a bullet by baek ji young. personally don't know much about her myself. but she's been number one on the soompi music charts for like five weeks. and i listened to it. IT'S REALLY GOOD. and the lyrics are absolutely beautiful. her voice kinda touches you right in the heart. :D our memories are overflowing, even though i try to hold onto them, even if i block my chest. they all slip through my fingers. even if my heart stops just like this. i don't think it will hurt. please do something. if i keep going on like this; all i get is a broken heart.
so yeah, the song=love. link of the day: NEIL'S YOOBIN WEBSITE. even though it's up he's still adding more. and guess what's under media? icons of yoobin by YOURSTRULY! THAT'S ME! yay, i'm adding more. actually i'm making them right now. plus maybe some banners. so check it out yo! AND MY NAME'S ON THERE! KUDOS. EXTRA POINTS! watching: i still need to finish my sassy girl. D: especially since me and duy tried to play that left right foot line game thing. I GET TO PUNCH YOU TWICE YOU STUPIDHEAD! todo; since i have a little homework. i need to sleep. and do neil's graphics. and euro final. that's all i gotta worry about man.

i was gonna blog yesterday, but i was too busy. so yesterday was WEDNESDAY. highlights; me and brianbui getting married! LOL! not really! spanish is only fun when i own brian at handslap game. what else happened? jeffrey made me the spirit of the buffalo! whooooooot. i'm sponsoring jeffie and duy for serveathon an tomorrow. ONE DOLLAR. you better scream my name when you serve! TODAY THURSDAY! kelly went home sick. it made me very sad. I WORE MY HELLOKITTY & STAMP RING! but they BROKE at the stupid assembly. D: i stamped duy's shirt. now there is a nice blue circle on his right arm spot; dude, the assembly was so stupid. and boring. LOL, the cheerleaders got owned. suckahhhhhs. brianbui owned me at the handslap game today. D: my hand is all red. during lunch, me tay and duy played teh handslap game. except jeffie cheated and slapped my hand when he wasn't suppposed to! grrrrrrr! and then duy was like did you finish watch my sassy girl yet? me- no. and then he proceeded to explain the game in the movie. which is like. we pick a line and each person gets either left or right and when people walk over the line with either their left or right foot. the person who wins gets to punch the other person. and so the first time someone was about to pass the line. me and duy are like STARING at the line. and the girl was about to cross with her right foot so i wouldve won., BUT they saw me and duy staring at the line. so they thought there was something gross on teh floor. and they went the other way! GAHHH! i wouldve won. i will win! grrrrrrrrrr! overall, okay day. i suddenly feel really tired. i want to sleep! OH YEAH HAPPY ONE MONTH ANDRIA! WHOOOOOOOOT. get well soon kelly! loveyou! OH YEAH, and on wednesday we at lunch with chi lan. whooooooooooooot, fun stuff!

off to watch my sassy girl now. and figure out how to own duy at the line game. and then figure out how to own brianbui at rockpaperscissors and handslapgame. HE ALWAYS GOES SCISSORS FIRST ROUND! but i always get confused and instead of putting rock i put paper. grrrrrrrrrr!

EW! IT'S THE PLAGUE! LOL; best quote ever. -the end.

1 comment:

m.nguyen said...

LOL! HILARIOUS QUOTE!