Thursday, January 29, 2009

i like to eat.:]

today was super fun...why? because: kelly can't cut food with a knife so she uses a fork and swallows the steak whole. because andrew is a fattie. because it was very windy. because i'm really good at vietnamese. because kathy tried to play footsies with me. because i scared little kids and probably scarred them for life. because rice is really good and andrew's noodles are not. because when we tried to take a picture, maria zoomed in on my face. because if you give me a camera i will delete all the pictures of me. because i gave the lady a fifty cent tip. because supposably jonathan tran is very very cute, and almost taken. (wink). because carebear was weirded out when we called him carebear. because brian chungo called me the coolest girl ever. because me and alex played bump shoulders and i owned him. because a cucumber fell out of my mouth. because maria saw the cucumber fall out of my mouth. because kathy and kelly ordered the exact same thing as me. because david's door is really bad! because i can't cuss anymore or i pay five cents. [new year's resolution: no more cussing. :D] because hell;s kitchen airs tonight at nine. because passion tea lemonade with two pumps of melon from starbucks is my new favorite drink that i stole from michael. because we got married is subbed! because i kicked andrew in the knee. because me and kathy played tennis sorta. because i owned ken at guitarhero on the ipodtouch. becuase i owned the other mariokart characters and luigi is super cool. because today was fun. because because because. i love you guys. :D

1 comment:

m.nguyen said...

this is a cute pooossst! :] freakin chung!!! lol! he hugged me today AND insulted me! booo! and yes! i saw that cucumber! with my peripheral vision!!! and we love you too :]