Friday, January 16, 2009

HOT. :D

song of the day: minho of shinee.
song of the day: call me; taegoon.
piano song of the day: river flows in you; yiruma.
mood: HAPPY; because my girls are happy.
still thinking about: THE ASSEMBLY TODAY! my gosh, so hot!

today....was HOT. only kathy, kelly, and maria know what i mean.i mean. HOT. like SUPER HOT. like, "whew, it's hot our here" hot. like "man is there going to be an earthquake because it is HOT" hot. that kind of hot. like wayyyyy hotter than hot cheetos hot. read on to see why today was NOT cold. :D

icon of the day: minho. of shinee. i like the coloring. so -pats self on back- and... i think he has a nice eye smile. reminds me of tiffany from snsd. minus....the bob cut. and the feminine characteristics. :D song of the day: call me. by a recent debut i think taegoon. a friend of jaejoong from dbsk. which explains why jaejoong is in the video holding a gun to the camera. :D i didn't watch the video that much, because i liked the song more. the song is really catchy. very unceunceunce kind of song. makes me wanna dance. or sing or something. the rest of the of days is in the next paragraph for you crazy people who are reading this.

so today, piano song of the day is river flows in you by yiruma. i don't know, it's so classic. i love playing it. today i waited til the house was empty. my dad left. my mom went to pick up my sister. i started playing it. and i just get swept up in my emotions and the song. i swear my eyes started watering. and i was crying while i was playing. i swear, this has never happened to me before. i guess that just shows the power of music. i just sat there after i finished the piece. and i felt the weight of the world lifting off my shoulders. i felt relieved. like, i didn't need to worry or care anymore. it made me feel, happy.

i'm so HAPPY; really i am. i'm just so happy that my girls are happy. life is just good. just perfect, because i'm happy when they're happy! today's winter formal assembly. WAS SO HOT. hot hot hot hot hot. i mean come on. right when we got out of the assembly. i said OKAY, I'M VOTING FOR DU DAO. because he took off his shirt. and it was hot. :D and john carroll. hot. and stephen hernandez, i know weird but hot. LOL; i can't believe what's his face who was batman tripped so cute! and i saw garrett! i didn't get my hug, but that's okay. i miss garrett, a lot. i hope he comes back second semester so i can whack some sense back into him! thanks vincentvu for the hug. made me feel better. LOL. when huong saw us hugging she was just like. *double take* WAIT WHAT?! haha, it was funny. just an innocent hug you guys! LOL; thanks to kelly for giving me the best show ever. the kelly + carebear show. i love watching it. :D

i feel content right now. i'm not going to say more. i just wish i felt a little more important. and that i didn't care.i mean i try me best. to ask you how you are. and you've been doing. and i get this. -----.what's left for me to do, or care about. gahhhh, anyways. friday is a good day! have a great friday. because it's finally FRIDAY! :D AND I'M HAPPY. CAREBEAR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

cranes are stupid. :D -the end.

1 comment:

m.nguyen said...

CRANES ARE STUPID! AND I GAVE YOU A HUG TOO! -cough- not innocent -cough- :D