Monday, November 16, 2009

pure blog one.

hello pure blog, here i go.

i've been a busy girl lately. it's kind of scary. i've had to start putting my priorities in their place. there are just too many things to do. not enough time. not enough jessicas. there's so much pressure junior year. i'm taking my sats in january. and i have to worry about financial aid stuff that i have to get done. teen values club is dying. trying my best to go to keyclub events. have to throw in going to thieunhi and of course i have to go to church. sigh. it's okay. i'm okay. actually, i think i'm getting better at the juggling. not so much at the stress handling. but hey, good news. that physics final i was stressing about? i did good. proud of myself? heck yeah. it was a reminder that yeah, i can do this.

i won't write more. but i have caught up on you're beautiful. and it still makes me wish i was just. that girl.

doug brought up a good point. he asked me, jokingly, to proofread his blog. can you even do that? is there some way to. some how. edit your own thoughts. the things that come to mind. i think i try to. like when i accidentally think about me and you being together when i accidentally catch you in the corner of my eye. in the corner of my mind. and then i try to brush the thought out of my mind, because i'm not supposed to think them. is that editting your thoughts? pretending you never thought of them? pretending like. it never came to mind? because if that's what it is. i'm guilty of doing it. aren't we all?

christmas is coming. can you feel it? it's in the air.

conceptual question. is jessica ever going to get tired of waiting for something that might never come?

answer: d. cannot be answered with the information given.

No comments: