Tuesday, March 24, 2009

this fool.

when i walk into the room, i can feel your eyes looking over my way. scared to approach you ‘cause i don’t know what to do or what to say. my heart starts to beat real fast. should i leave or stay? it’s okay. my mind tells me i can do this so. approach you i know i should. we can always start this slow. don’t you know that i would. do anything for you let’s go. if you want me, just let me know. my arms are open for you if you tell me so. my feelings are so strong that i can’t help but let them show. any time or day. i want to hear you say. i love you so. don’t you know i always felt this way for you. the day we met when we locked eyes since then i’ve adored you. if i didn’t ask you out, i knew i’d be sorry. i don’t even care about the others before me. you warm my heart in winter. with your spring breeze. if you ever need somebody, i’m here.

No comments: