Monday, March 30, 2009

happy birthday jeffie! <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFFIE. heartheartheart. camp was super fun. heartheartheart.

_____________jessica's journal.
+032009: i'm yours. you're mine. yes! heart forever. you and me. into eternity. romeo and juliet. defying the the rules. over the skepticism. a prince, and a princess. a boy and a girl. heartheartheart. lovelove. page 29.

+031809: he's that boy that can tease me all he wants. but with one smile. he could have me right where i always was. with him. he does all these embarassing things. that unintentionally laugh. and make me wish it was all on purpose. my heart races when i'm around him. sometimes, i think i should be satisfied with what i have. but somedays, i want more. i want to be special to him. just like the way he is special to me.

+032309: i wish he'd just. give me a little soemthing. so i know i' not doing something wrong. so at least. i know i'm doing something right. am i? am i? am i? can't i just a little. can't i get a little something. a little. hey jesisca. i appreciate you. whywhywhy are you such a challenge.

______dude, writing in a journal is fun. :]

No comments: