Tuesday, March 17, 2009

patrick!

happy st. patrick’s day. or not so happy. because we’re all SICk. i’m worried about the others ‘cause they’re MORE sick than me. especially duy and kelly. duy stayed home and kelly went home after the cahsee. so I’m sick with worry, seriously. I hope they feel better. D: and me too, cause i’ve been getting cold sweats all day and it sucks. and i feel horrible. and i haven’t started my homework yet. so i’m tired. I hope maria feels better. and jeffie too. and kevinlulu. D: *sigh* I wrote a story in my journal. ^_____^. I’ll post it up tomorrow. because I’m too tired right now. ellen degeneres makes me laugh a lot. teehee. victor is stupid because he made fun of my skill at eating bananas. gahh. I’m just waiting for sick people to log on aim so I can scream “ARE YOU OKAY?!” I’m worried, make me feel better! D:

No comments: