Wednesday, February 11, 2009

out of the loop.

okay so, i have officially decided. you are a freaking waste of time. and i'm tired of bothering. you are a waste of my breath oughts mymy th tears my hard work. you are not worth my time. you don't deserve me. you don't know. you don't care. and you are a freaking waste of my time and effort.. i'm done with you and your games. and i also realized. that i hate being out of the loop. because it hurts more when i find out about these kind of things later.
------------------------------------------------
first period; hilarious. we alway bag on brian, but it's because we love you red ranger! today during lunch was so funnnnny. booom chicka booom boooom. andrew can't do the head thing that i can do! :D and instead of onetwothreefourfivesixBUZZ. we played buzzbuzzbuzzbuzzbuzzbuzzSEVEN! and i poked jeffrey's stomach and he was so dirty! he was like " you poke my chest i get to poke yours!" i was like. :O did you just say that?! hilarious. today i'm going to work my butt off so i don't think about other stuff. i'm going to work til my fingers fall off. LOL, and in fifth period today so funny. me and oliver's intense stare head nod thing. and ricky blowing in his ear when he was sleeping. XD and brian being a retard again...like always. :D and i spent chemistry doing my homework. mr hobbs doesn't even care cause he knows i'm listening at the same time. yeahhh! ownage, i love chemistry it's so interesting and fun to do. i love figuring out a really difficult problem. the satisfaction is great. ohyeah and today in apeuro was so funnny. we had a writing quiz that i was READY FOR! ownage! oh yeah, and fourth period english was so funnnny. haha, i just noticed everything is out of order. it's in the order i remember it people! so yeah fourth period, watched the joy luck club. and me drake and maxwell sat in the back in front of the computer cause it's better! and freaking drake took up like half the seat so i'm falling off. and then there's that one scene where the girl gets raped. except we didn't know it was coming.so mrs. mirsch covers the projecter., but it still shows up on the computer and we didn't know it was coming. and it comes. and me and drake and maxwell. are like AHHHHH! EWWW! and i run away and ALL the guys run over cause they want to see her get raped! -_________-; freaking dirty guys, freaking hilarious. :D omg, i'm so freaking excited for monday. my catch up dramas day. boysbeforeflowers! preview to ep12! gah so excited! so much soeul+gaeul! especially the part where he saves her! i'm so excited. and ep10+11 with jung eui chul. WHO IS NOT OLD KELLY! he's so cuuuuuuteeeee. heartheartheart. and i need to watch hwanyobi's farewell episode on we got married. D: sighhh, but i like the new couples so whatevers. and i'm in LOVE with "is not likely to know" by jewelry. especially seo in young's voice. it's so goooood. now i have to watch the movie in the mv. the frivolous wife/taming of the shrew. with park jungah who is in jewelry. she's so pretty in it. and the guy isn't bad looking so yeah! excited me! and dude dude dude, korean power ballads are so goood. so much raw emotion. good lyrics man. so beautiful. really touches me. man i'm talking in sentence fragments. mrs. mirsch would kill me. D: i forgot to wear my bridges shirt today. oh well, whatever, FOURDAYWEEEEEKEND. yeah boy, yeah. oh yeah, and thanks willllllllly for cheering me up. you're a sweetheart. what would i do without friends? nothing probably cause i'm a loser. :D okay okay, got to get to work now. apeuro alll night baby. will probably blog again with some nonsense lyrics to some beautiful korean power ballad that made me cry because the guy flew off a cliff or the girl died of chronic illness. be ready my dears.<3

1 comment:

m.nguyen said...

lol! so true at the end... always car accidents and cancer man... ALWAYS!