Saturday, February 7, 2009

lovestory; gavy nj.

i keep looking at only you. even though there's someone else by your side. like always only in my eyes. my heart is fill with only you. once in a while when you give me a passing smile. i think about that smile the whole day. do you get it? if your girl was me, if my love was you. i want to love. i want to have you. even though i can't say the words that i prepared all night. you're the only one for me. the one who makes me cry. the one person who makes my heart flutter. it's okay if it hurts. even if i can't have you. i'll stay behind you. and live cherishing only you. it's okay because i love you. if i can just see you. what do you like so much about your girl? that you're always laughing when you see her. i guess i'm a helpless girl. i'm so jealous of her. if i can just see you. even though i promise not to, my eyes look only at you. my heart has gone crazy. it looks for only you. even thouh i shouldn't fall in love with you. it's you, only you. no matter how much i wish it. it probably won't make a difference. i want to go back. i'll let you go. it's okay if it hurts. even if i can't have you. i'll stay behind you. and live cherishing only you. thank you, even though you're not my love. because i'll still be able to see you.

basically, my feelings in a teacup. even i don't know who they're for.

No comments: