Thursday, February 26, 2009

one way, jesus. <3

water to my soul. love that makes me whole. apart from you i'm lost. your mercy is so deep. your sacrifice complete. apart from you i'm lost. looking back on all those times. i should have known how you stood there right beside me. all my wrongs you have atoned. you wiped away my tears. i'm not alone. praise and glory to your name. you will always bet he same. let all know you are holy. i'll remain in you. and you remain in me. i'm not. you are the morning star. let my life now show. that your mercy overflows in me. looking back on all those times. i could see you now stood there right beside me. all my suffering my shame. you made them all your own for me, you came. there is no one else but you that i desire. cause i've been the glory of your sacrifice. i will offer you my everything. my heart and all my soul. i trust in you alone. ; tim. morningstar.

MorningStar - Tim

No comments: