Tuesday, February 10, 2009

can you hear me now?

in the end, we will eventually pass each other. left behind the recollection to forget each other. love the pain you left me. how will i be able to endure my grief? every day the bitter thoughts come in. falling in love with you was death and i didn't regret the decision. when thinking about it, it makes me want to go crazy. cry as if nobody is around. please don't forget. please don't forget. i am by your side. i love you, can you hear it? even though you can't be by my side, this isn't goodbye. because. the path you choose will make us meet again. i will wait for you forever. even if you forget me. because of love, i will love you. your tears, your loneliness. i will take them with me. please don't cry anymore. even if the world brings you grief. i love you. can you hear it? can you hear me now?;lee seung chul. east of eden ost.
---------------------------------
beautifulpeople; beautifulmusic.

No comments: